Friday, November 19, 2010

Princess-ly Uncharmed Life?

Now that Britain's Prince William has committed himself to the stunningly gorgeous Kate Middleton, there's probably quite a many ladies who wish they were in her shoes. After all, who doesn't want to be a real-life princess? With all the glitz and glamour it may bring, some of us can't help but romanticize what lies in store for young Kate. However, there's also an unflattering reality that comes with being a royal. Check out this article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/20101118/ts_dailybeast/11034_princewilliamandkatemiddletonengagementhardworkbeingroyal%20%20%20%20

I just hope Kate is well-prepared for a life that puts duty above everything else. Honestly, if I had the kind of life that's mentioned in the story, I would more likely go insane. Having people constantly "control" my life is not cool. I'd rather be a free spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment